MCC20 Gold Mesh Underbust Corset
The MCC20 waspie is designed for an hourglass silhouette and is perfect for short torsos, active lifestyles, and as a finishing belt for longer torsos. It includes 6 flat, and 18 spiral steel bones for higher reduction and support.
This corset is designed with both tightlacing, and waist training needs in mind, perfect for everyday wear. The front measures 8.75” long, The back is 9.25” long and the side measures 6.75” long allowing a more comfortable and flexible fit for multiple torso lengths. The MCC20 can accommodate a quite large reduction, features a cupped rib, a rib spring of 8”, and a upper hip spring of 14”!All corsets include a floating modesty panel, storage bags.
We are proud to tell our customers we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.(please review our policies for more information).
- Burgundy Satin
- gold polyester mesh
- Front: 8.75″
- Side: 6.75-9″
- Back: 9.25″
- # of Bones: 24
- # of Flat: (12mm) 6
- # of Spiral: (6mm) 18 ( sizes: 18″- 10 spiral bones)
- busk- flexible ( gold tone)
- 1″ flat wide bone (underbusk)- flexible
- Rib spring: 8″
- Upper Hip Spring: 14″
- Includes boned Floating Modesty Panel: 5″ wide
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- (review policies for terms and conditions)
Please Review Size chart and instructions withing the “size guide” button located below the product summary above.
- to be worn over tank top – not recommended to be worn directly on skin.
- important – sometimes single mesh fibers could poke thru binding- it’s can be easy cut with nail clipper – it’s not a defect.
- sizes run a little bigger, waist tape can stretch a bit
- We are proud to tell our customers we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.(please review our policies for more information).