MCC44 Blue Floral Brocade Gold Mesh Underbust Corset
The MCC44 is designed for multiple silhouettes. It includes 6 flat, and 18 spiral steel bones for higher reduction and support. This corset is designed with both tightlacing, and waist training needs in mind, suitable for everyday wear. The front measures 11” long, to provide coverage and tummy control. The back is 11” long, and the side measures 8.5” long allowing a more comfortable and flexible fit for multiple torso lengths.
The MCC44 can accommodate a moderate reduction, features a conical shape, a rib spring of 6”, and upper hip spring of 10”. All corsets include a floating modesty panel, and storage bag.
- satin/brocade/polyester mesh
- Front: 11″
- Side: 8.5″
- Back: 11″
- Busk: 9″ Bones
- # of Bones: 24
- # of Flat: (12mm) 6
- # of Spiral: (6mm) 18
- stiff busk- old tone
- – stiff 1″ wide “underbusk”
- Rib spring: 6″
- Upper Hip Spring: 10″
- Includes boned Floating Modesty Panel: 6″ wide
- to be worn over tank top – not recommended to be worn directly on skin.
- important – sometimes single mesh fibers could poke thru binding- it’s can be easy cut with nail clipper – it’s not a defect.
- sizes run a little bigger, waist tape can stretch a bit
- We are proud to tell our customers we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.(please review our policies for more information).