MCC61 Black Cotton/Satin/Sport Mesh Underbust Corset
The MCC61 is designed for a pear shaped silhouette. It includes 6 flat, and 20 spiral steel bones for higher reduction and support. This corset is designed with both tightlacing, and waist training needs in mind, suitable for everyday wear. The front measures 12” long, to provide coverage and tummy control. The back is 13.5” long to combat muffin, and create a smooth line. The side however measures 10” long allowing a more comfortable and flexible fit for multiple torso lengths. The MCC61 can accommodate a large reduction, features a slightly cupped rib, a rib spring of 8”, upper hip spring of 12”, and a lower hip spring of 15”! This corset also features hip ties to fit even larger hips.
The hip ties can accommodate up to 4″ more room in the hips, which is up to a possible 19″ hipspring! All corsets include a floating modesty panel, and storage bag.
We are proud to tell our customers we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.(please review our policies for more information).
- Fashion layer: black 100% cotton twill/sport mesh/black satin boning channels
- front length: 12″
- side length: 10-14″
- back length: 13.5″
- Underbust Length: 5.5″ from top edge of underbust to the waist (front and center)
- # of Bones: 26
- # of Flat: (12mm) 6
- # of Spiral: (6mm) 20
- stiff busk ( silver)
- stiff 1″ wide underbusk bone
- Rib spring: 8″
- Upper Hip Spring: 12″
- Lower Hip Spring: 15″
- Includes boned Floating Modesty Panel: 5″ wide
- The MCC-61 is recommended for waist training, perfect for more extreme 5-6-7″ waist reduction- for experienced tightlacers only
requires longer “seasoning”
- waist can stretch a bit and sizes run big (for ex: size 22″ is more close to 23″)
- waist tape
- high quality 1/4″ grommets
- steel busk (STIFF)
- boned underbusk for extra stiff front support ( 1″ wide flat bone can be easy removed- ASK FOR INSTRUCTION)
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee (review policies for terms and conditions)
Please Review Size chart and instructions withing the “size guide” button located below the product summary above.