- Fashion layer: Galaxy printed satin
- Lining: 100% cotton twill
- front length: 12″
- side length: 10-14″
- back length: 13.5″
- Underbust Length: 5.5″ from top edge of underbust to the waist (front and center)
- # of Bones: 24
- # of Flat: (12mm) 4
- # of Spiral: (6mm) 20
- # flexible busk
- #flexible underbusk 1″ wide bone
- Rib spring: 8″
- Upper Hip Spring: 12″
- Lower Hip Spring: 15″
- Includes boned Floating Modesty Panel: 5″ wide
- The MCC-61 is recommended for waist training, perfect for more extreme 5-6-7″ waist reduction- for experienced tightlacers only
requires longer “seasoning”
- waist can stretch a bit and sizes run big (for ex: size 22″ is more close to 23″)
- waist tape
- high quality 1/4″ grommets
- steel busk (STIFF)
- boned underbusk for extra stiff front support ( 1″ wide flat bone can be easy removed- ASK FOR INSTRUCTION)
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee (review policies for terms and conditions)
Please Review Size chart and instructions withing the “size guide” button located below the product summary above.
Each corset design we carry, has different vertical measurements. Everyones body is unique, and to find the best overall fit it we offer corsets in a multitude of lengths and ratios.
The first task would be to locate your waist.Please keep in mind your waist is not necessarily the smallest point of your torso (in fact it seldom is) your waist should be located directly above the hip bone. Typically is 2″ above the iliac crest or 4″ above the upper hip area. And is usually only 1.5-2″ wide so very easy to miss. Be sure you’re not measuring at your floating ribs.
The second task would be to measure the length of your underbust. (the length from waist to bra line). This would simply measure how long your upper torso is. This would be very important to confirm, in order to guarantee comfort and coverage. If a corset is much too long for the underbust, you will have difficulty sitting, or that your bust may be pushed upward and in the way. If the underbust is far too short, the corset will still fit you. However, you may not achieve the level of coverage you want. In the event you purchase a corset and it is too short in the underbust, you alternatively can utilize a compression tank or shapewear to smooth the lines at the top of the corset. Once you have this measurement for underbust length, use as a tool to narrow down your corset options.
Torso Length vs. Princess Seam
Please measure the length front and center of your torso. From slightly above the bra line to the pelvis. This would be your torso length. Then Measure from bra line to lap. This measurement would be your princess seam. Please make sure your princess seam is not shorter than the corsets princess seam (or side measurement according to our descriptions). Confirming this fit will gurantee you can sit comfortably in your corset. Please note the full torso length measurement will be longer than your princess seam.
Size Yourself to fit the corset, not the other way around
If you have your eyes set on a specific corset, your focus would then change to fitting yourself to that corset. This means that you will measure yourself at the same proportional locations that this corset was measured at. Everyones body is different and it is impossible for an off the rack corset to fit everyone the same. One point that is often overlooked, is that a corset is centered on your body at the waist. Our corsets are measured in proximity to the waist. In the image at the top of the screen, you will notice the vertical distances between circumferential measurements. Please use as a guide. For example if a corset size guide recommends to measure the underbust at 4″ above (underbust) the waist, 4″ below the waist (upper hip), and 6″ below the waist (low hip) please follow these instructions.
1) find your waist
2) find the point located at 4″ above the waist.
3) measure yourself around at that location. And record this measurement.
4) find the point located at 4″ below the waist. (Make sure this location matches the location of the upper hips)
5) measure yourself around at that location. And record this measurement
6)if you wish to also look at longline designs, do the same one more time but at 6″ below the waist. And record this measurement
|Size||Underbust||Waist||Upper Hip||Low Hip|
|size = waist||4.5" Above Waist||Measure where you bend||4" Below Waist||6" Below Waist|