MCC64 Corset Underbust Peacock Brocade/Teal Satin with Hipties
The MCC64 is designed for multiple silhouettes. It includes 6 flat, and 20 spiral steel bones for higher reduction and support. This corset is designed with both tightlacing, and waist training needs in mind, suitable for everyday wear. The front measures 12.5” long, to provide coverage and tummy control. The back is 14.5” long with a sweetheart cut to create a smooth line. The side however measures 10” long allowing a more comfortable and flexible fit for multiple torso lengths. The MCC64 can accommodate a quite large reduction, features hourglass shape with a slight cupped rib, a rib spring of 10”, upper hip spring of 12”, and a lower hip spring of 14”! This design also features hip ties to allow up to 4″ more room in the low hips (up to an 18″ hip spring!). All corsets include a floating modesty panel, and storage bag.
- Exterior: Peacock Brocade/Teal satin
- Lining: 100% cotton twill fused to fashion fabric
- Front: 12.5″
- Side: 10-14″
- Back: 14.5-13.5″
- # of Bones: 26
- # of Flat: (12mm”) 6
- # of Spiral: (6mm”) 20
- busk: stiff
- underbusk: stiff 1″ wide bone
- Rib spring: 10″
- Upper Hip Spring: 12″ (closed)
- Lower Hip Spring: 14″ (closed)
- Hipties will accommodate up to 4″ more in the hips.
- Includes boned Floating Modesty Panel: 6″ wide
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- (review policies for terms and conditions)
Please Review Size chart and instructions withing the “size guide” button located below the product summary above.